User Stats

Votes
Jade Stobbe
Votes |
Air Force Physician - One Single Home

Jade Stobbe
Posted Jul 13 2022, 05:27

Hello everyone!

My name is Jade Stobbe and I am a 31-year-old captain and physician in the Air Force. I'm from Portland, Oregon originally and have lived all over the country. I purchased my first single family home in Omaha, Nebraska while stationed there. I paid it off in less than 3 years (perks of midwest prices)... but now I'm getting moved to  Los Angeles Air Force Base. I rented out my home in Omaha to a wonderful family and have got the bug. I just got my first LLC to put my home under. I've been listening to Bigger Pockets (along to audiobooks and other podcasts/YouTubers) borderline obsessively for the last year. I found a wonderful roommate/ rental situation for my first year in LA, but with my decent income to help me qualify for a good amount (also, my fiance is a civilian sports medicine physician) and VA loan capabilities, I want to jump into the deep end with the sharks of LA real estate. My fiance and I would like to purchase a duplex, triplex, or fourplex in the El Segundo/ Hawthorne/ Inglewood/ Culver City area in 2023... and then do that again a few more times over the several years I'm stationed in LA. My position as an officer in the military gives me connections to honest and reliable renters and so this is my niche I would like to target.

Loading replies...