• Investor
  • Lancaster, CA
Votes |
I am a new member from Lancaster, California

Frank Cockrell
  • Investor
  • Lancaster, CA
Posted Oct 15 2013, 13:22

Hi, my user name here is CHARMINGEXEC, I recently moved to the Lancaster area from Los Angeles. I am a former corporate CEO of several corporations including insurance, contractors bonding, oil, motion picture, property management, real estate loans, investing, mining in W. Africa, travel agency in the U.S. & 19 foreign countries, air charter, etc. I am currently writing a book on government corruption and am doing financial consulting specializing in asset protection. I am a father of 7 children, divorced. College grad, law school and acting schools. In addition to being a corporate CEO, I did a little acting in several motion pictures, produced a couple of low budget films and even did stand up comedy.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Oct 15 2013, 15:08

Hey @Frank Cockrell nice intro post! You've definitely had some interesting experiences in your life. I'd love to do stand up comedy. Except I'm not funny, so it would be just a monologue!

Anyways, great to have you on the site. Definitely jump in and start connecting. Be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts for topics you are interested in - and don't forget a profile picture (it'll help more people connect with you here on the site!)

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Lorraine Hadden
  • PT Investor
  • Palmdale, CA
Votes |
  • PT Investor
  • Palmdale, CA
Replied Oct 19 2015, 23:35

@Frank Cockrell, welcome to the BP.

I see there are several of us here in the AV. I'm reaching out to others in the AV to see if there are investor meet ups or REIA meetings.

Let me know.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes