• Homeowner
  • Ferdinand, IN
Votes |
New Member Introduction

Travis Paulin
  • Homeowner
  • Ferdinand, IN
Posted Oct 28 2022, 17:37

Hello BP Community,  I am relatively new to the idea of real estate investing.  I would love to start getting my money to work for me and earn a passive income.  I am interested in networking to learn more about investing locally(Southern Indiana).  From a quick internet search I have not found any investing groups near me, but I would be interested in starting one if there is more interest.

User Stats

Votes
Ruchit Patel
  • Bay area, CA
Votes |
  • Bay area, CA
Replied Oct 28 2022, 19:24

Hello Travis,

Welcome to the community. I am from the bay area of California and have been investing out of state for passive income. Let's connect.

--Ruchit

User Stats

Votes
Kenny Smith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Replied Nov 18 2022, 14:34

Hey @Travis Paulin

Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

3. Attend a Meetup in your area/virtual meet ups

4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

Good Luck,

Kenny

BiggerPockets logo
    BiggerPockets
    |
    Sponsored
    Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes