New Member + Agent - Clarksville, TN + Southern KY

New Member + Agent - Clarksville, TN + Southern KY

Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes

My name is Sarah Allgood, and I’m a licensed real estate agent in both Tennessee and Kentucky.  I also have two buy-and-hold rental properties and am passionate about exploring unique financing opportunities.

Recently, I used a VA loan assumption to purchase an investment property at a 3.3% interest rate, which was instantly cash flow positive. There's a lot of misinformation out there, particularly around VA loan assumptions—one common misconception is that you have to be a veteran to assume a VA loan, which isn't true!

I'd love to share my knowledge and experiences with anyone interested in learning more about VA assumptions or other creative financing options. If you have any questions or would like to chat, feel free to reach out!

Looking forward to connecting!

2Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John WilliamsBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2018 · 443 posts · 210 votes
    1y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    Rent My Home - Property Management4.8209 Reviews
  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Sarah Allgood:

    My name is Sarah Allgood, and I’m a licensed real estate agent in both Tennessee and Kentucky.  I also have two buy-and-hold rental properties and am passionate about exploring unique financing opportunities.

    Recently, I used a VA loan assumption to purchase an investment property at a 3.3% interest rate, which was instantly cash flow positive. There's a lot of misinformation out there, particularly around VA loan assumptions—one common misconception is that you have to be a veteran to assume a VA loan, which isn't true!

    I'd love to share my knowledge and experiences with anyone interested in learning more about VA assumptions or other creative financing options. If you have any questions or would like to chat, feel free to reach out!

    Looking forward to connecting!


     Welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.