Pros/ Cons of Wholesaling properties as a Real Estate agent

7 Replies

Good evening Bigger Pockets community.

My very first post. I am a newbie wholesale investor working out of Miami, Fl, and my question to the community is, What are the pros and cons of wholesaling properties as a licensed real estate professional? Thanks in advanced.

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

thanks for the post @Alex Pierre I always wonder the same question as myself have a license as well! i guess the pros is you have access to the MLS and pretty much can pull comps by yourself. the cons would be you have a lot more on code of ethic, regulation, and law to comply vs. no license

Hey @Alex Pierre  welcome! Definitely start jumping into the community here! Be sure to read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing to help you get started.

By the way - here are my favorite articles on Wholesaling:

Finally -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Miami" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you