• Real Estate Investor
  • New Orleans, LA
Votes |
Hello from New Orleans

Celine Fang
  • Real Estate Investor
  • New Orleans, LA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:46

Hello! This is Celine from New Orleans. I just signed up to the site and taking time to learn it... I am excited about the opportunity to network with other investors and learn many investing topics here.

I live around New Orleans and started really committing to real estate investing from about last year. I am studying many strategies in aquiring, holding, selling, and finacing, and networking with other professionals. I developed close relationships with agents, appraisers, contractors, and those entities who are involved in city planning. Currently, I am a student of Wealth Intelligence Academy, and the training ahead of me is way far beyond I can imagine.

My goal is to create more real estate transactions especially through this "mortgage crisis time" where many people have trouble selling or buying their homes because of their mortgage qualification. I know there are many ways to help people out of foreclosure, fix up their hurricane damaged properties, and move into houses where they can have ownership pride. I like to see that I can contribute more to our city's Rebuild.

I have been a very conservative investor... and I "completed" my deals on many TRAIL bases... where on my own notes I worked out the deals to gain confidence and minimize loss and maximize profit.

Recently, I felt that I have enough researches, resources and support, confidence etc. and ready to make some REAL deals. I started to promote and talk to potential buyers and sellers a lot and now I have some good deals coming my way.

From this website, I wish to continue to learn investing stratergies, market news ect., and meet other investors who could be my future partners or cash investors.

Thanks...

Loading replies...