New Wholesaler In Atlanta, GA!

13 Replies

Hi All, I am Iman Moorman and I'm very excited to be on bigger pockets to network and learn. Currently I am a wholesaler in Altanta, GA. I am in real estate school as welll. I have not made a deal yet, however I have had three potential deals that just didn't work out! Im not bumbed out though, I have two go sees this week!!!!!. I have a team, Sol Collective Realty and our objective are to wholesale and then eventually move into the investor world(buy&hold/fix/flip). I am interested in any advice anyone has to offer. 

Thnx Iman 

@Iman Moorman

Welcome to the vibrant BP community. Your time here will be well spent.

Now that you have made the move, below are some links that will help you navigate the site. However, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.

Before your 1st purchase, please ensure you visit the below link for some tips.

http://www.realestate.com/advice/buying-your-first-investment-property/

eBook

http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

Blog

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/02/09/how-to-start-investing-real-estate-young/

Lastly, don't forget the podcasts, webinars, #askbp podcast and the blogs.

Hey @Iman Moorman  welcome to BiggerPockets! You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about investing. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

Oh - and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

See you around the site!

Welcome to BP Iman!  

I am new too, and also interested in investing in the Atlanta area.  Good luck and see you around the forums!

Originally posted by @Iman Moorman :

Hi All, I am Iman Moorman and I'm very excited to be on bigger pockets to network and learn. Currently I am a wholesaler in Altanta, GA. I am in real estate school as welll. I have not made a deal yet, however I have had three potential deals that just didn't work out! Im not bumbed out though, I have two go sees this week!!!!!. I have a team, Sol Collective Realty and our objective are to wholesale and then eventually move into the investor world(buy&hold/fix/flip). I am interested in any advice anyone has to offer. 

Thnx Iman 

Welcome to Atlanta Iman. I'm going to one of Frank's metopes tonight actually. Keep pushing that marketing out and you'll get a deal soon.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you