• Selden, NY
Votes |
Investor/Agent back on Oahu, Hawaii

Abram Ylitalo
  • Investor
  • Selden, NY
Posted Jun 24 2015, 13:22

Hey all!  

I've been a promember on and off for a couple years and have listened to the podcast religiously for a time. I've returned to Hawaii to sell a couple of my properties and am reconnecting with folks out here! I think Michael Borger is lurking around somewhere here still! I'm going to be an active Realtor after I finish the license transfer process and am trying to get the scoop on how expireds and fsbos work out here with different CRMs and how good the MLS export options are for these products. Eventually I'd like to get back to both development and buy and hold. I like Kakaako and would like to find my way into Kailua/Waimanalo deals for my personal endeavors.

I'm planning on hosting a few meetups here like I did on Long Island in Suffolk County.  Coffee somewhere in Kailua, or in Kaneohe.  If anyone knows any good spots give me a shout!  The next paragraph is just a bunch of keywords to try to snag people on the island.  I live on the east side but will meet up anywhere here!

Mililani Kaneohe Kailua Waipahu Wahiawa Ewa Gentry Ewa Beach Pearl City Aiea Hawaii Kai Waimea Kunia Kahuku Hauula Honolulu Waikiki Haleiwa Pupukea Kahuku Punaluu Waianae

Loading replies...