Votes
Alexis Laboure
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
New member from Los Angeles

Alexis Laboure
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jun 30 2015, 17:47

Hi guys, my name is Alexis, I am 22 years old, from France. I came to the US last September to study. I felt in love with LA so i decided to stay here. 
First of all I would like to thank you for your participation to BP, I have learned so much thanks to the different forums, webinar and podcasts! it's amazing to find a place like BP where everything is available and free!
I am passionate about real estate, since my 15 years old I am doing a lot of internships and other professional activities in real estate to learn as much as I can. I have a little experience in REI since my dad is an investor in france, i worked for him and was in charge of analyzing deals he received from agents and wholesalers; however i am still pretty new to that activity and to LA marketplace.
Since I am struggling to find a job, I want to start wholesalling; but I am still hesitating on which market to focus: houses to flip / multifamily for student housing.
I would need your expertise regarding LA's market; I would love to start investing (actually buying properties) as soon as i will have the resources; but the prices here are so high, which neighborhood would you first invest in?
Also which REIA is the best in the area in your opinion?

Loading replies...