Springfield, Ma area Agent

4 Replies

Hello my name is Brady Appolon , I am a real estate agent here in the Western Masaachusetts area. I am an agent at Realliving Realty , out of Wilbraham , Ma. I am looking to network with other agents , as well as others locally,  and nationwide  in any  form of real estate that is out there.  I've been doing real estate close to a year now. I extremely enjoy working with others  for the simple fact that I find myself learning everyday! No  matter who the person is , or even the topic at hand.  If I can  help anyone in anyway possible , that's a plus in my book. 

Hi Brady!!

Welcome to BIGGERPOCKETS!  It's GREAT networking website to be a part of, network, listen to podcast and absurb all the knowledge here. I'm in Florida, but would like to still connect never know when I might have someone moving to Massachusetts or you have someone coming to Florida. 

Hi Brady,

I am a fix and flip investor in Western Mass. If you come across any good rehab properties please give me a call. Foreclosures and Short sales are good. Just want to be in good neighborhoods, so no Springfield stuff (unless it is 16 acres). -Bob

Hello Bob, please excuse me for responding so late. I am still learning the inside and outs of wholesaling. I must say , I am learning a great deal so far ! I can understand the lack of interest in Springfield right now. If I do stumble upon any great deals , I will most definitely get in touch with you to see if interested. I appreciate the fact that you're reaching out , thanks much, and have a great day.

@Brady Appolon

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Combine your business experience with Bigger Pockets various resources: ebooks, blogs, forums, podcasts, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section, colleagues, accountability partners, informative people in many fields of real estate, and more.

We are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with so connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you