Buy and Hold Investor

9 Replies

Hi I'm a buy and hold investor who's always on the hunt for a reasonable deal.

So far I'm at five properties with a goal of around twenty.

I've purchased in Canada as well as the U.S.

Thank you.

Originally posted by @James Wise :

@Maged Bishara

Welcome to the site.

What area's in the U.S. are your properties?

Are they performing well for you?

Hi so far my first one is a home in Florida used as a vacation rental property. So far it's performing very well.

But I'm also open to long term rentals (less high end homes) if I can find the right properties 

Originally posted by @John Kent :

Hello @Maged Bishara I am an investor and Realtor in the Orlando Florida area who's focus is investment property. If you have further interest in Florida property let me know if I can be of assistance. 

Thanks a lot John. Actually a good friend of mine is a realtor in Pompano Beach and he helped me land my first house in Florida so I'll have to continue using my friend's services ;).

@Maged Bishara It is good to have friends in such beautiful places. Pompano Beach is in South Florida just North of Fort Lauderdale. I am in Orlando which is on the bullseye right in the middle of the state. Should you wish to explore the land of mouse ears and dancing killer whales you now have a Realtor friend in Orlando.  All the best wishes in building your real estate empire my friend. 

Originally posted by @John Kent :

@Maged Bishara It is good to have friends in such beautiful places. Pompano Beach is in South Florida just North of Fort Lauderdale. I am in Orlando which is on the bullseye right in the middle of the state. Should you wish to explore the land of mouse ears and dancing killer whales you now have a Realtor friend in Orlando.  All the best wishes in building your real estate empire my friend. 

Actually the vacation rental market must be moving quite well in the land of Disney. I can certainly evaluate the options. But I would be searching for something very close to the parks.... 

HI @Maged Bishara ,

My company works with homeowners and property managers across the US. Essentially, we align homeowners with property managers who are willing to enter into long-term guaranteed income deals - so turning the vacation rental into more of a long-term investment property for the homeowner. Working across the US, we have some insight into most markets. As usual, it all depends on purchase price and the markets are continually changing, but Kissimmee is consistently solid (no surprise), Gatlinberg and Palm Springs also seem to be pretty strong markets. PCB is very active - but lots of volume there so purchase price is really important. Happy to talk in more detail. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you