Austin Texas Real Estate Agent.

3 Replies

Howdy from the Capital of Texas! I'm Charlie "Cowboy" Kleindinst jr. I'm an investor friendly Realtor. I'm interested in becoming better at estimating rehab costs. I find good fixer uppers all the time, and want to be able to accurately estimate repair costs, so this way I can put together awesome wholesale packets for my investors. I don't want to tarnish my reputation with bogus numbers that are way off. The construction rehab side of things is something I just don't know well enough.

Also came here to network. Always looking for listings : ) Been a long time reader of bigger pockets blogs.

Charlie, we should have about 40 to 50 investors at my MeetUp on the 27th in South Austin and you will certainly learn a lot from our speaker...a "Stealth Investor" who buys 40 to 50 homes a year and very few investors even know who he is. We typically have investors from all walks of life from brand new to seasoned apartment buyers. 

It's free networking so bring a friend.  Look up Partnering to Prosperity on FaceBook and RSVP or message me if you're interested and I'll send you a link.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you