Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Garcia
  • Parts salesman at Toyota
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Committed to breaking free from the chains that limit us!

Jonathan Garcia
  • Parts salesman at Toyota
  • Houston, TX
Posted Oct 9 2015, 08:47

Recently I had a run-in with one of my worst fears a couple months back, i went to check my bank account to see how much money I had so that I could buy my mother and brother dinner. I was not able too, I had enough to buy my brother a kids meal from Burger King. My mother and I went without eating that night. Absolute worst feeling in the world, since then I promised id never feel like that again. 

A month later, i've been on biggerpockets.com every day reading, listening to podcasts, searching, creating a raging fire and a urgency to finally dive into real estate. I owe my mother a beautiful home, and I push my brother to be better, stronger, faster, and smarter than me so that he may surpass me and leave me in the dust. With no father in the picture and only being 23 years old I don't have your average mindset. 

I hope someone reads this message and reaches out to me, practices patience and give me the guidance I'll need to be great in this business. Regardless of that, I will not give up and I strive to be someone who one day is respected and sought for advice and knowledge among the great walls of biggerpockets. 

To end this introduction, I will be driving for dollars tomorrow, I aim to close my first wholesale deal within the next 30 days, I have a gist of what to do, but at the same time completely bewildered. And I hope I get to network with some great agents/investors here in the city of Houston and build bright futures!

Jonathan Garcia

Loading replies...