Flipper from Kansas City

3 Replies

Hello my name is Freda and I am Flipping houses. I am following a legacy from a very close gentleman that I care for over 8 years. I would also like to give back to the community by fixing up houses making people's dreams come true.

Glad to meet you, I hope we can connect in the future I'm a contractor/investor put of the Omaha,NE area and we specialize in remodels of all sorts. Best of luck in all you are doing!

@Freda Gilpin  I like and share your attitude about investing to improve the community while making $$.

Welcome to BP! One of the best things you can do (besides becoming a Pro on BP) is to connect with locals. You can do a search by Zip Code to start building your network. Go here - https://www.biggerpockets.com/meet.

There's a wealth of information and connections here.

Make a plan - and stick to it. In other words - commit to analyze 3 properties a day until you hit 100. Then keep going and start making offers. Find solutions, not problems. Connect with more experienced people and learn from them - for the first couple of deals your education should be considered your paycheck. Anything extra is a bonus.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you