New to BP- I'm in the Panama City Beach and 30A markerts

5 Replies

Hello! I just got signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I'm an agent and an investor in beach properties. I'm happy to give any advice I can on long or short term rentals, 2nd homes or where to eat. I'm also considering the idea of looking for partners to flip some houses. 

Hi @Jeff Moore - you sound like you've got a great background! Look forward to learning more from you in future posts!

Since you've got a background in real estate, you might consider linking up with some of the newbies in your area to share your experiences!

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any trouble using BiggerPockets, or need any help determining how best to connect with folks!

@Jeff Moore

Welcome to Bigger Pockets.  Beach properties and food sounds like a win win situation to me. Count me in.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Looking forward to sharing insights with you in the forums.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Jeff,

I live up the street in Destin FL.  Hope all goes well with you as you build your Real estate business.  Theres a Real Estate Club that meets there in Panama City Beach you may want to check out.  There is also a group that meets in Destin FL as well.  We are actually meeting tomorrow night at the Okaloosa Beach Civic Center.  We start at 7pm if your interested.  Wish you luck as you begin!

@Jeff Moore Welcome to the Forum! I am to the west of you in the Fort Walton Beach market. As Edwin mentioned, there is a great investment club called the Professional Investors Guild that meets once a month on okaloosa island. Can be an excellent resource for off-market properties and networking. 

Give me a shout if you are interested in partnering on some properties! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you