New Member From Greene County, Ga

5 Replies

Hi my name is Gary Bellant. I am 40 yrs old, married with 6 children (only 3 living at home). I live 70 miles east of Atlanta in a little town called Union Point. I am very fired up about getting back into real estate investing(ie: fix and flip and buy and hold rentals). I am looking for properties that are in need of repair. With 18 years experience in rehabbing, I know I can do it! I want to be able to fix up a property and rent to families looking for a home to make memories in. I don't have the greatest credit but I am in the process off repairing it. I want to learn the most I can about hard money loans, how to get funding, where to find the best deals and so on. 

Best of luck to you! If there are any real estate investing clubs in your area, they are a great way to meet people to potentially find deals and also hard lenders since your credit is not the best.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you