Few points about myself and what I do:
1. Grew up in a commercial construction family business in ND. Spent a few years selling building services after graduating from the U of M Twin Cities.
2. Started in real estate by buying 2 single family homes that I converted into student housing.
3. Decided 3 years ago that buying duplexes in the nicest parts of Minneapolis was a better long term investment, and have picked up two so far. Currently live in one.
4. I currently help people buy duplexes as owner occupied and investment properties in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Full time real estate agent has been my main focus since 2012.
I super interested in the discussions on Bigger Pockets, because I have not found a way to buy more than about 1 property per year. I am a very curious person, and looking forward to learning from the wisdom anyone has to offer.
Welcome to BP! This is the best place to grow your knowledge in Real Estate. Glad to have you with us.
Wondering if you are still a Real Estate Agent in Minneapolis.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you