Newbie from Atlanta, Georgia

9 Replies

I live in the Atlanta area. This year I purchase my 1st property (The house I'm currently living in). I'm currently in real estate school (Online). I work in the restaurant industry full time. I would love to meet people in the real estate field in Atlanta, talk to people from other states, cities. I'm very humble and down to Earth. I'll love to be somebody assistant or work for somebody. I'm very eager and very determined to start my real estate career. All I need is a chance.

Hello and welcome to BP and the real estate investing.  I'm live north of Atlanta in Acworth.  I am also new to the industry and learning rapidly.     

I believe you are moving in the right direction.  What online courses are you currently taking?  If I can be of any assistance just let me know.

Sincerely,

Shurrone Jordan

Hi Jack - I'm also in the suburbs - Alpharetta. What areas of investing are you interested in? The field is so large, you may find it easier to learn by trying to specialize in one area first, and then branch out. I've been investing for 13 years now, and there is so much more I can learn to make my investing even more efficient and profitable - it never really ends! Welcome aboard...

welcome!  I'm new as well. I live/work in atlanta but invest in hall county. I second listening to the podcasts, I would start at the first one and listen till you catch up! Let me know if I can help at all. 

Welcome! I've lived in Atlanta for 15+ years and have started RE investing recently. I haven't quite found my niche yet, except that I'm looking for rental properties in desirable areas with good school districts that would be cash flow positive. Feel free to connect.

Mike

Hey Jack!

Masa runs the BP meetup.com/Atlanta-BiggerPockets-Real-Estate-Meetup-Local-Investors/

And then there's meetup.com/AtlantaREIA/ come the the haves and wants. The best place to see all the makers and shakers. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you