Votes
Laurance Kevin Washington
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Real Estate Life by Choice

Laurance Kevin Washington
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Jan 4 2016, 22:12

Young, and focused with a bit of tenacity I'm growing my real estate service business in Birmingham, AL by raising the bar in the level of service and insight I bring my clients each day. Now 4 years in business I'm learning more each day and working to achieve my goal of financial wisdom & independence; working, but for myself as a developer/investor. My current forté is listing, marketing & selling residential and commercial properties for clients. I have the sure aim of helping buyers buy with long-term consequences in mind and helping my sellers realize their profits. I began my career in managing multi-family communities from luxury to student housing to single family income producing properties. An added bonus is being trusted to consult investors to help them find smart buys & meet their cash flow ideals. Now, I'm ready to tackle my own deals!

I'm here to absorb as much real estate & finance fact as I can. My aim is to sharpen my real estate development, sales, negotiation, and project management skills. I also want to share my knowledge and passion with others- to inspire, spur to action and even refine my peers. 

Loading replies...