Investor in Washington State

9 Replies

Hi everybody, my name is Kyle and I have been a real estate investor in rural Washington for over 18 years.  I started out with a house on some property and sub divided it so I could build a larger house for my growing family.  I now have several multi family dwellings, single family homes and a commercial building along with some random building lots.

I joined the site because my very good friends Brandon and Heather Turner have been suggesting I do it for a long time but I never did and have no excuses as to why but I'm here now and am looking forward to all BiggerPockets has to offer.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.  Once I find a younger, skinnier picture of myself I will load it but it could take a while.

I don't consider myself a professional investor by any means but am always willing to help a fellow investor if Im able.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you