Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Kevin D.
  • Vernon Rockville, CT
Votes |
Hello from Connecticut

Kevin D.
  • Vernon Rockville, CT
Posted

Hi everyone, please allow me to tell you alitlle about myself and my intentions within the Real Estate community. Any and all feedback, advice, comments, suggestions are welcome.

I am currently 30 years old. I have a full time job, no savings, and poor credit. I'm working on rebuilding my credit and saving money. My goal is to purchase my first home within the next 5 years.

Real estate is something I have been interested in for several years now and during this next year I'm planning on becoming a licensed real estate agent.

I also plan going back to school and receiving an associates degree in business, followed by a bachelor's degree specializing in finance.

Preferably, I would like my first home to be a 3 unit multi family home. I would like to live in one unit while renting out the other two.

My goal is to eventually own my own full service real estate company. My company will offer many different services including property management. I also plan on investing in rental properties as well as flipping properties.

I'm curious as to how I should go about my goals and if they sound reasonable, or if they are to broad and I should be focused on specializing on one specific area of real estate.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to hearing back from you

Loading replies...