• Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
55yr Old Newbie

George Georgeson
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Feb 12 2016, 22:14

HELLO Fellow RE Investors!

I have been Loving learning how Creative Real Estate Investing works with Little or No Money Down Investing, including all the Multiple Ways that we can Buy, Hold, Flip Real Estate .   But to date, I have only Rehabbed and sold a just a few properties  Now, as I am getting older, I feel my rehabbing days where I do most of the work by myself, are over.  It is time to try some other strategies like Lease Optioning and Master Lease Optioning multifamily properties and working ACTS deals along the way.  I have a burning desire to start a Small but Profitable Real Estate Investment Company.  And I would like to belong to a Like-Minded Group of Bigger Pocket Friends that are willing to share their time and experiences and even enthusiasm in this field of investing.  I look forward to the camaraderie between real estate investor friends, that which is commonly only seen between sporting partners. 

I cant wait to share and grow with Bigger Pockets and this Community of Members.  I know we can all learn from each other as well as Help others along the way transacting business in an honest and ethical way, Investing in Real Estate.

I am looking forward to a prosperous and interesting Next 5-10 year of Real Estate Investing in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate!

Loading replies...