• Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
New to BP from Charlotte, NC

Jordin Boyd
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 1 2016, 08:08

My name is Jordin Boyd and I live just south of Charlotte, NC. I am working to get into the buy fix and hold game in the Charlotte market. I own one SFH in Idaho (lived there for a time) and have a tenant buyer with a lease option there right now. That was my first RE deal after attending a Rich Dad seminar with a buddy. I'v been trying to wholesale here in the Charlotte market and successfully completed my first assignment of contract right before Christmas. Just looking forward to networking and learning with everyone in the BP community. Hope I can help give insight with my limited experience and would greatly appreciate help from you all as I try to become a "real" real estate investor.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Syrios
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
ModeratorReplied Mar 1 2016, 09:11

Welcome to BiggerPockets Jordin and good luck investing!

User Stats

Votes
Don Harris
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Mar 1 2016, 13:39

@Jordin Boydwelcome to BP, you will find a wealth of info here. I would also encourage you to check our the REIAS and Meetups in the area. There is one in Rock Hill tomorrow evening put on by MetrolinaReia. Google it. You will find some good contacts and information at the local meetups. Persevere. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jordin Boyd
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Mar 1 2016, 15:22

Thanks Don and Andrew! Yes I heard about the REIA in Rock Hill. I am a member of the Metrolina Reia that meets every last Thursday and I will definitely check out the Rock Hill meeting tomorrow since I live in Fort Mill, SC. I want to be a master wholesaler! For a year or so at least to generate some capital. So I'm looking to network with other wholesalers to get insight about what works around here. Thanks again!