Votes
Tom Roberts
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
real estate in Cbus,OH and surronding

Tom Roberts
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Feb 9 2009, 00:04

Hi to all,thx look forward hearing about your mkts.,although I sell alot of reo's its cuz I have the buyers,I have been working on asset mgr.for columbus and surronding,from being all over state,I wonder how some of these people were chosen.Seems that will change,which is good,these will be called reassignments.hope to exchange ideas,with this group,and keep me posted.

User Stats

Votes
Christian Malesic
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Harrisburg, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Harrisburg, PA
Replied Feb 10 2009, 21:42

Hello and welcome.

I agree. Where did these guys come from? Most are very difficult with which to work. No offense, but so are most of the agents that handle REO work as well.

Your thoughts on that would be greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Tom Roberts
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Feb 10 2009, 22:33

Christian,thats how widespread it is,I have 1 or 2 that dont play games,the rest,I wont even show their prop cuz of that,isnt that awful.what area do you cover

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Christian Malesic
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Harrisburg, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Harrisburg, PA
Replied Feb 11 2009, 20:10

Unlike many others here, I keep a very tight geographical profile. My properties, with one exception, are all located in Harrisburg, PA or surrounding communities.

User Stats

Votes
Tom Roberts
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Feb 11 2009, 22:07

I gotsha,yeah it depends on the city,etc..I'll note that.What type of clients do you normally work with,so I can get a handle on it.

Thx,

TJ

User Stats

Votes
Christian Malesic
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Harrisburg, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Harrisburg, PA
Replied Feb 12 2009, 19:13

I, generally, AM the client. I am a buy and hold investor. In the past I have doen a lot a buying with very little selling (In the last 5 years, we have old sold 3 properties).

User Stats

Votes
Tom Roberts
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Feb 12 2009, 19:35

Right,good move,your tracking right Christian.I have one guy down in FL,and he gets rid of them and amazing margins,got a like it.