Realtor/Rental Investor from Atlanta, GA

10 Replies

Hey Everyone! I am a active Realtor in Atlanta, GA. I joined BP because I kept hearing how helpful it can be in an investor's career. My main focus is to learn as much as I can about rental property investing so I can start making my own deals. I also hope to meet other investors that I can help with their business so I can gain as much experience as possible. 

Hope you see you all around the site!

Welcome to BP, and yes it is a good place to get help and find like minded people to work with.

I am a Wholesaler that works the Atlanta Ga. area. If I can be of any help let me know.

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Welcome to BP @Robert Carroll !  Make sure you set-up some keyword alerts to notify you of topics that you have an interest in (e.g. atlanta, meetup, property manager, etc...).  This will help you keep a pulse on the current discussions.  Also, don't hesitate to reach out to the members here on the site, they have been very helpful to me.  When you have some time, try to attend a local Bigger Pockets meet-up (several occur in the area).  You can find them with keyword alerts or by going to the forum section dedicated to meetups.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

@Robert Carroll welcome to BP. I'm a wholesaler in the north Atl OTP area, so if I can help you in any way let me know. There's a lot of good info here on BP and listen to the podcasts too! They're great to keep your mind active while driving in this Atl traffic!

Welcome to BP @Robert Carroll . Definitely check out the meetups in the area. They are great places to network and mastermind. Also the BP podcasts are an excellent source of knowledge.  I'd love to network with you and if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to call or inbox me.

Good luck and talk to you soon!

Will G

Welcome to BP @Robert Carroll . You are definitely at the right place when it comes to educating yourself about REI. As @Maxwell Hunter mentioned make sure to setup keyword alerts, as that will help you narrow down the topics as well as the markets that interest you. 

Good luck and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Cheers,

Damir   

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you