New Member from Vancouver, BC!

6 Replies

Hey everyone,

Super excited to be on this forum. My mentor recommended it to me, and considering he's in the States and I'm in Canada, he told me to learn from and network with people on here.

My goals are to be financially stable in the short term, to own property in the US (and live there), and to own and develop real estate in the Philippines including farmland and commercial properties.

I'm really eager to learn all I can, so I'm grateful for such a great site. Been a member for 20 minutes and I'm pretty impressed about the quality so far.

Kris

Promotion
Roofstock
Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More

Welcome to BP, Kristoffer! There is such a wealth of experience here. I wish I learned of it much much sooner. I do encourage you to invest in the States and I am most interested in your interest in Philippine investments. I purchased 25% of a condo unit in Manila and am looking for additional investors to share the long-term buy-and-hold profits. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please let me know. Cheers! And again, welcome to BP!

Hi Kristoffer,

Looks like we are both form BC and from PH. This is an awesome place to get information from.

I just posted a success story (which the mods needs to verify first). There are lots of opportunities here and lots of information.  One of my next steps is to acquire a property in the Island around Sunshine Coast or Salt Spring Islands.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you