Joshua Robles
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Commercial Real Estate Lender from Central Texas

Joshua Robles
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 24 2016, 10:03

Hello all,

My name is Joshua Robles and I'm VP of Commercial Lending for a Credit Union in Central Texas. I currently manage a $100MM CRE portfolio consisting of multi-tenant office, retail, multifamily and flex (office/industrial) property types. I've been in the industry over a decade and am always looking for new way to expand my network.

I came across this website on various real estate related subreddits. Just looking to get involved with the community to both help answer questions, learn new things and look for opportunities as both an investor and lender. I'm pretty active in the Austin area and also close deals in San Antonio and the DFW area. I'm always looking for ways to grow my knowledge base and connect with others in the CRE industry.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Phelt
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Aug 24 2016, 11:08

Welcome Joshua. I'm sure many of us will have questions for you. We always can use help when it comes to lending questions.

ForeFront Property Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Aug 24 2016, 11:18

Hi @Joshua Robles

Welcome to the BP community! Thanks for posting. Sounds like you've been able to keep yourself busy. Hope to see you around the forums!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Lewis
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Aug 26 2016, 11:18

Hi Joshua,

Something about your available loan products would be awesome for us investors as well as what states you can lend in.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Robles
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 26 2016, 12:54

@Jason Lewis Sure thing. I didn't include any of that detail in this post because I wanted to be respectful of the Introduction posting rules, however I've updated my contact page with a link to our website detailing the specifics you're interested in. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Melyssa Green
  • Damascus, OR
Votes |
  • Damascus, OR
Replied Oct 25 2016, 15:39

Hi Joshua Robles and welcome! I'm sure a lot of questions will come your way. And as with Jason Lewis - I have the same question as well.

User Stats

Votes
Christy Jimenez
  • Burbank, CA
Votes |
  • Burbank, CA
Replied Nov 30 2016, 10:58

Hi @Joshua Robles,

Welcome to BP!