New member from Utah

8 Replies

Hello everyone! I am pretty new to REI and I can be a bit whacky buy professional at the same time. I am looking forward to networking and learning from the best. Happy investing!

Hi @Account Closed

Welcome to the BP community! Glad to have you on the forums. Not sure if you've checked out your local REIAs. You can find them on meetup.com. They're a great place to connect in person.  Of course, this is the best place to connect online. All the best!

Hey @Brett Snodgrass !:) I am waiting for the next meetup haha and I went to another what I thought was a meetup but turned out to be a program called Ranatus. Like a referral REI. It was great but weird and felt more corporate like rather than your own personal REI. Thank you for the great feedback!

Promotion
Motivated Leads
Marketing For Investors…By Investors
We Get Houses For Real Estate Investors
We help investors get more off market deals from distressed sellers.
Learn More

@Ana Kinikini, Congrats on finding the best online resource for real estate!  Speaking of Meetups, we have a BP meetup tomorrow September 1st!  A real one!  If you want more info on it or any of the other ones around town just PM me.  Look forward to meeting you!

Welcome to the community, @Account Closed . You will learn everything you need to know, here on BP. You can start by clicking on one of the subcategories in the education tab, the podcasts are great, I've learned so much in the few weeks that I've been a member. I am also attending the BP meetup tonight, hopefully I will see you there!

Welcome! Bigger Pockets is an awesome resources. So much free learning that can get you so far! I'd love to connect and help you with anything you might need help with.

Welcome to BP, @Account Closed ! There are a few REIAs in UT that have routine lunches a few times a month, plus Jeff's BP meeting. They're fantastic resources. I would suggest looking up the times and places on the Utah REIA and SLREIA's websites and going to those to figure out which niche you want to tackle.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you