• Banker
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
New member from Corvallis, Oregon

Joshua Aden
  • Banker
  • Portland, OR
Posted Nov 11 2016, 17:04

My name is Joshua Aden and I am currently a senior at Oregon State University studying finance. I have no experience in real estate but would like to dive right in once I graduate in the spring.

When I was young my parents owned a rental property in Sherwood, Oregon and I thought it was the coolest thing. I always wondered to myself why we didn’t have more properties because it seemed like an easy way to make extra money. Although not easy, I still think it is a great way to make passive income. Being a finance major I have learned all sorts of investment strategies with real estate being one of them.

As of right now, my goal is to graduate in the spring and imediatly get my real estate license. I would like to land a full time job and begin to build enough capital to invest in a variety of single family buy and hold properties.

I am excited to be apart of a vibrant community that is willing to help young investors like myself make a mark in the real estate world. I look forward to being involved with Bigger Pockets and getting to know everyone!

Loading replies...