Newbie in Washington state

3 Replies

Hi BiggerPockets family, I'm Kendal Williams, a newbie Real Estate Investor in Lakewood, WA. At the moment, am learning all I can about Real Estate Investing. My focus is on wholesaling and will be for the next 18-24 months. then on to flipping. But for now, education is top priority.

Is there anyone in Washington state, in or near to Lakewood, who'll like to network with me and show the ropes? Will greatly appreciate the help and knowledge.

Hey Kendal! Welcome to the investing community. Education is always top priority, just do not make yourself one dimensional. Educate yourself on sub-to deals so that you can get a Buy and Hold/Owner Financing strategy working too. If you only focus on making yourself a wholesaler, then you will never make it through a market like 2008.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you