Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Leon
  • Mesa, AZ
Votes |
Hey everybody. My name is Daniel Leon. A newbie from Mesa, AZ.

Daniel Leon
  • Mesa, AZ
Posted Jun 19 2017, 11:32

Hey everybody. A little background about me.

I gotta be real. I was a weird little kid. I used to sit up late at night and watch the infomercials on "how to buy houses with no money down, or "how to get rich in real estate". I didn't even know what real estate was at the time. In fact, when I was 11, I saved up my birthday money and allowances and bought the Carlton Sheets program. I was sure if Susie Mae and Billy Bob from nowhere Arkansas could do it. Daniel Leon from Norwalk, CA could do it. Well... I got those cassettes, and I listened. And I studied, and... Not so much. But that did not deter me. That's right. Because 10 years later at 21. I upgraded to the CD's. Even went so far as to get a weekly mentor. And now being $7000 into the game I was sure it was my time... And I listened. And I studied. And now I had a MENTOR... And... Not so much... 

Fast forward another 10 years. Now I'm 30, and like so many of you, i'm given a copy of a book by Robert Kiyasoki. And all i'm thinking is, what is this book about, I don't even like my dad. Why am I gonna care about his dad. It was like a spark went off. I was fascinated with it. I ran out and bought the audio so I could listen at any time. I slept to it at night. Like a warm blanket, I let its words seep into me and comfort my very soul.

I started seeking out more information. I started reading Tony Robbins, David Bach, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill. I couldn't get enough. However. I didn't do anything with the knowledge. It just sat there. So now here I am... again another 10 years have flown by. And I come across these Bigger Pocket guys... And...

Talk about a fire being lit. I've always known the why. I know why I need to do this. The benefits it will provide for my family and the legacy that I want to leave behind. But, I don't know the how. How can I do it. At times I get frustrated because I always took myself as a smart guy, that can pick up on new concepts well. But as I listen to podcasts and watch the webinars, I sit with a million questions. I almost at times feel like I shut off for a second a missed a step. But, that's all going to change.

So, that's a little snapshot of me. I'd love to network. See if there is anything I can provide. Any help I can give. And also if there is any ideas on being able to make that HOW become a reality would greatly be appreciated. Hit me up anytime.

Daniel Leon

Mesa, AZ

Loading replies...