Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Andy Pate
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
Hello There, My Name is Pate......Andy Pate (Orlando, FL)

Andy Pate
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Jul 6 2017, 15:54

This is finally happening. I finally get to meet my long lost father...Joshua Dorkin.

Just kidding! 😂

I get to establish myself into Real Estate!

Ok, I have no idea if I'm ready, but after watching all of the BP Podcasts, creeping around the forums, and getting headaches from all the material I've been reading, it seems I'm not supposed to be ready when I start out. 100mph, head first!

Long story short, I found out I had a knack for helping small businesses grow so I partnered with a friend and created a business so I had something in place to help pay my expenses while I establish myself into Real Estate. Are you falling asleep yet?

Now here I am, completely overloaded with information and way too motivated. As most newcomers, I'm starting with Wholesaling and eventually want to obtain enough capital to start getting into BRRRR. I originally attempted to be apart of Tom Krol's program (and I still intend to join RHINO NATION!), but it seems that it's a difficult to get a loan as an entrepreneur 😒 ...so I'm flying solo with too much information and too little money. I'm addicted to adversity I guess.

Besides that, I love golfing, I'm a little bit of a fan boy with Elon Musk and his companies, was in the Air Force for 6 years, Frank Underwood is an idol of mine (I'm not sure if that's a good thing), I'm a YouTuber (on pause for a moment) and the sequel to Top Gun is coming soon and that is too exciting too handle!

Well, that's pretty much it.  I look forward to networking with a bunch of you and making new friends on the way!

#FortsOverMansions

Loading replies...