• Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
3 Days, 2 Meetings, 1 Mindy Jensen

Victor Steffen
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 2 2017, 19:40

3 days ago I created my first post, introducing myself in the new member forum. Within minutes a local real estate agent responded with a warm “welcome” post. A few hours after that a developer followed suit, and cordial “welcomes” and “thank yous” were exchanged.

Meeting 1: That agent and I got coffee this morning, we talked about football, deals, and why we’re on the site. By mid-morning we were putting together a group of local investors and planning a meetup for later this month. Thank You @Mike Parelli

Meeting 2: The developer sent over a link to a meetup taking place this evening, Mindy Jensen would be speaking and it was sure to be a good time. So I went. The BiggerPockets community came out in full force and I will not begin to try and recount all of the incredible people and conversations. Thank You @Adam Cherko

1 @Mindy Jensen: An inspiring story from an inspiring woman delivered candidly and in a comfortable environment, where multi-millionaires and in-debt college grads (myself) ate pizza and drank luke-warm beer while discussing any and all aspects of real estate and building wealth.

Welcome to BiggerPockets! Don’t wait to get involved with the community, imagine what could have happened if I decided to write that introductory post weeks ago when I first signed up?

ONWARD!

-Vic

Loading replies...