New to biggerpockets and my first post!

11 Replies

Hi my name is Drew Richardson I am in the Kansas city area. I have been researching real estate for a while now and I'm finally ready to buy my first property! I decided to get into real estate because I want to have something for my family to have when I leave (and I hate my job haha).. if there is anyone in the KC area I would love to meet and possibly down the road do some work together!

Welcome to BiggerPockets! We are glad you are here and are eager to help you to get started with your first deal and help you overcome any obstacles. Don't be afraid to ask the BP community for help growing your real estate portfolio

Welcome! There is such a wealth of knowledge on biggerpockets and I feel you'll have so many tools at your disposal. Keep up with the drive since it's led you here. I think your market is a great place to start!

I am looking for a triplex in philadelphia to inveinformation. Please  inbox any information. 

Hey Drew,

I'm James and like you I'm also new! I too I'm finally ready to jump into the market. I just spent 2 weeks off; as I transferred full time jobs, and that time spent was so liberating, I want that lifestyle to be my norm!

754‑666‑3212

Welcome to bigger pockets! Dont feel nervous no question is a dumb question I've been here 2 weeks and have learned alot. Good luck

that you everyone! I'm excited to start this new Journey!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you