• Contractor
  • Moscow Mills, MO
Votes |
Allow me to introduce myself

Chris Aholt
  • Contractor
  • Moscow Mills, MO
Posted Nov 19 2017, 10:05

New to the BP community, looking to meet some interesting motivated people around the Saint Louis and Saint Charles County area. I am a carpenter with a solid 15 years experience in the field wether it be framing, trim (int/ext), siding (vinyl/ james hardie). Still have a great job for a great company (recently promoted even) but I have come to the realization that I'm working my hiney off to make someone else financially free instead of "minding MY business". I do a lot of work on the side and feel my skills could be of use in the right situation. I am looking for someone that would walk me through a deal or two (maybe more, who knows!) And introduce myself to the marketing, finding deals, auction and pre foreclosures.

I guess in closing my goals for 2018 are to flip 3 houses and do at least one BRRRR. I look forward to being an active member here on BP and meeting some awesome people, growing my education, and building the foundation of a successful, self-sustaining, difference making real estate career. Thanks for reading!

Chris Aholt

Loading replies...