New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Gorden Lopes
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fremont, CA
Votes |
Hi from a silent member - long time due.

Gorden Lopes
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fremont, CA
Posted Feb 4 2018, 15:56

Hi my fellow BP members!

Like many others, I lurked on the forums for almost a year and listened to almost all of the podcasts episodes (during my long work commute in bay area CA).  I naturally felt this urge to introduce my self just to thank each and every one of you for being such a invaluable resource in my journey towards financial independence. 

Like many other CA residents, I am looking to invest in out of state rental properties and currently looking at Kansas city and Alabama (Huntsville & Birmingham). I have been talking to couple of Turnkey providers but still in the research phase.   I am also looking at crowdfundin real estate sites which really excite me just for the fact that it gives so much risk diversification opportunities. Hoping to not get into analysis paralysis and I am planning to pull the trigger on buyin a rental property sooner.

I would love to connect with folks who are interested in Alabama (Huntsville & Birmingham) market and see if we can be mutually beneficial or just have a chat.

Thanks once again to each and every one of the members for giving this power of knowledge to amateurs like me. God bless you all.

-Gorden

Loading replies...