Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Brian C.
  • STAFFORD, VA
Votes |
Stafford, VA limited experience investor looking to grow.

Brian C.
  • STAFFORD, VA
Posted Mar 26 2018, 17:36

Hello all. I've been interested in real estate investing for about 5 years or so and have finally decided to jump in and be aggressive. I currently have two rentals and am searching for my third.  I've also got a small bidding war on a bank owned flip that I'm crossing my fingers I get anytime now...  I'm trying to stick to the Stafford, Fredericksburg, Culpeper and surrounding  areas, but am always open to a great deal.  I'm very handy and don't mind putting in some sweat equity early on in my investment carear to sweeten a deal. 

I'm looking to network with fellow imvestors and contractors. It be great to form a partnership with someone in my area or someone looking to make a deal in my area.  Thanks for reading!

User Stats

Votes
Eddy Dumire
  • Investor
  • Stafford, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Stafford, VA
Replied Mar 26 2018, 18:27

@Brian C., I live off 610. I have 4 investment properties and bought my primary residence as an REO also. I've been stuck at 4 for about 2 years now. Everything seems to be getting run up too high. I'd love to hook up and chat.

User Stats

Votes
Brian C.
  • STAFFORD, VA
Votes |
  • STAFFORD, VA
Replied Mar 26 2018, 18:34

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Brian C.
  • STAFFORD, VA
Votes |
  • STAFFORD, VA
Replied Mar 26 2018, 18:39

And the good deals get bought up quick. I've put in 5 offers in just the last few weeks; one right off 610.  Either the seller had an unreasonably high price and are still sitting or I find out they've already got offers on them within the first day and I was too late.

User Stats

Votes
Max Keller
  • Bedford, TX
Votes |
  • Bedford, TX
Replied Mar 26 2018, 18:40

Welcome to the site. I remember when I went from part time to full time. It was stressful, but that is when I learned the most. Good luck

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Shawn Faherty
  • Fredericksburg, VA
Votes |
  • Fredericksburg, VA
Replied Mar 28 2018, 04:45

Hi, I live in No. Stafford. I don't have any properties in the area. My rental house is in Philly. I have a couple of notes and am in two syndications. I'm also looking into Lease Options. Happy to connect with locals. -Shawn