Hello Pueblo and surrounding areas. New to Colorado and REI.

5 Replies

Hi my name is Mechelle and I am a new resident of  Pueblo Colorado. I am looking to start investing and making connections.  I have been absorbing as much information as I can from Bigger Pockets and would love to start networking with anyone interested. I have already started working and  marketing.  I am interested in wholesaling "as-is" and flipped properties  , assignment,  property management and eventually acquiring rental properties .   Send a message and lets talk.   Thank for you time!

@Mechelle Detres welcome to the Pueblo Market. You are right on time! The money wave is hitting Pueblo. I feel it’s a good time to be wholesaling and flipping. I personally own rental properties down there. Great place for rentals if you can grab 1 up. Let me know if I can help. Just jump in and make a few mistakes. You will learn the fastest this way. If you wait for all the right answers first, you will never get started

Welcome @Mechelle Detres , I'm also looking to get my start in Pueblo. Best of luck to you!

Welcome. I have a franchise in Pueblo and my agents would love to help you. They often come across deals that only an investor would buy.

Welcome to BP - I'm in the Spring and I hear the Pueblo market is the place to be right now - best of luck and if you need anything feel free to reach out. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here