Newbie originally from the Dallas area
Abilene, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Good evening,
My name is Luke Hinshaw, and I happened to stumble across this app while looking at ways to make my dream of owning real estate a reality. I am a nurse by trade, but am currently working 70-80 hours in the oil field if you can believe that. I am trying my best to support my amazing wife and two beautiful children. I don’t have much experience if any in real estate. I’ve purchased two personal homes in my life and that is about where my experience stops. I would like to learn more, I listen to podcasts and YouTube videos about investing almost everyday so I know some information, I have just yet to apply it. I would love to chat with y’all about real estate, specifically ways to make it happen when you don’t have access to lots of money, but you do have a strong drive and a great work ethic. Thanks for all of your time, I very much look forward to being a part of this community.