Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
New to Real Estate Investing in Las Vegas

Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Jun 5 2018, 16:59

Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself with the hope of making connections in this new city. I am also a former US Marine and separated from service in Hawaii where I lived for 10 years. I just moved to Las Vegas from Virginia where I worked for a National Intelligence Agency in the Northern VA Region. I left there to start a new life and career in Las Vegas because it only made sense to me to move to the place that everyone goes to train or attend conferences. Plus it's Tax Free state.

I currently work at Nellis AFB but my goal is to get out of government and spend the rest of my years working for myself. I don't know anyone here yet so I'm hoping to make new connections and new friends that are die hard entrepreneurs. I would like to meet anyone that are Investors, Agents, lawyers, Wealth Managers, Influencers, Social Media Marketers, Veterans or CPA's.

Thanks for having me.

-Semper Fi

User Stats

Votes
Jon Lee
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jun 5 2018, 19:01

Hi @Kyle Stone...Welcome to Vegas; BP; & the investing game!  I'm a native of Vegas (born & raised); former army aviator, and have been a full-time investor since 2012.  I run the largest investor group/meeting/meetup in town and there are plenty of folks to connect with to support your investing and hitting your goals....it's just a matter of being pointed in the right direction.   I'm happy to schedule time to to connect in person to help answer any questions you have concerning the Vegas market and/or investing in general.  Just text me at my number below and we can schedule time.  I look forward to meeting you!

User Stats

Votes
Sierra Crisp
  • Rental Property Investor
  • los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • los Angeles, CA
Replied Jun 5 2018, 19:13

My boyfriend and I own about 48 units here in Las Vegas. It’s a great but competitive market, always interested in meeting new people who are interested in real estate.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Alexander Felice
  • Guy with Great Hair
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
  • Guy with Great Hair
  • Fayetteville, NC
Replied Jun 6 2018, 08:43

Welcome

Vegas is a great city! I've been here about a year, also a Veteran , and do long distance SFR investing.

lots of meetup groups in town. Jon Lee's outback group is always fun, there are a few other official ones and a few casual meetups as well. Lots of people to make friends with, you'll have no troubles.

User Stats

Votes
Jill DeWit
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale AZ
Replied Jun 6 2018, 11:11

@Kyle Stone first and foremost, thank you very much for your service to our country.  It is sincerely appreciated.

Second, welcome to Bigger Pockets!

Bigger Pockets is the one stop shop for real estate investing. Get deals done the right way and connect with seasoned investors only on Bigger Pockets, Kyle.

Congratulations and I wish you luck on your journey to success. 

You are not alone in your real estate ambition.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jun 6 2018, 17:02
Originally posted by @Jon Lee:

Hi @Kyle Stone...Welcome to Vegas; BP; & the investing game!  I'm a native of Vegas (born & raised); former army aviator, and have been a full-time investor since 2012.  I run the largest investor group/meeting/meetup in town and there are plenty of folks to connect with to support your investing and hitting your goals....it's just a matter of being pointed in the right direction.   I'm happy to schedule time to to connect in person to help answer any questions you have concerning the Vegas market and/or investing in general.  Just text me at my number below and we can schedule time.  I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks Jon, I will definitely be in touch and make it to your next event. Thanks for reaching out.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jun 6 2018, 17:04
Originally posted by @Sierra Crisp:

My boyfriend and I own about 48 units here in Las Vegas. It’s a great but competitive market, always interested in meeting new people who are interested in real estate.

Hi Sierra!

Thanks for the reply. Please add me to your contact list and hopefully we can make some deals. Look forward to any knowledge you have to share.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jun 6 2018, 17:06
Originally posted by @Alexander Felice:

Welcome

Vegas is a great city! I've been here about a year, also a Veteran , and do long distance SFR investing.

lots of meetup groups in town. Jon Lee's outback group is always fun, there are a few other official ones and a few casual meetups as well. Lots of people to make friends with, you'll have no troubles.

Hey Alexander,

Great to meet you. out of state investing sounds really cool. I would really like to talk to you more about how you do that. I just started listening to the virtual real estate guy and I'm still confused so your expertise will help me understand the process much better.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jun 6 2018, 17:08
Originally posted by @Jill DeWit:

@Kyle Stone first and foremost, thank you very much for your service to our country.  It is sincerely appreciated.

Second, welcome to Bigger Pockets!

Bigger Pockets is the one stop shop for real estate investing. Get deals done the right way and connect with seasoned investors only on Bigger Pockets, Kyle.

Congratulations and I wish you luck on your journey to success. 

You are not alone in your real estate ambition.

Hey Jill!,

Thank you for the kind words. It makes me feel welcome. Look forward to your posts and anything you have to teach.