Great Meetups in the Broward County Area

10 Replies

I am a new member to BP and also a licensed general contractor (CBC1260339/ Florida Palm Construction, Inc.). I am working on growing my real estate investment company and brand new property management company (FPC Management, Inc.). I would love to find meet ups in the Broward County area to network and see if I am able to find mutually beneficial business relationships. I am searching for encouragement and experience from an active investor.  I am a real go getter and on a mission to give my family a better life. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!

Hi @Brian Fay ! Welcome to the BiggerPockets family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

All local meetup posts, club meeting announcements, and other real estate get-togethers are placed in the Events and Happening Forum, located at http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings.

Good luck!

@Brian Fay We have a great group that meets over coffee every month in Delray. Our next meet up is next Saturday, July 14th. Send me a msg for more details, as I can’t promote the details in this forum. 

Hi @Brian Fay welcome to Bigger Pockets, such an amazing resource. I am not currently in the Broward County area, but work with a  team out of Central Ohio representing primarily buyers of multifamily and are expanding to Broward County, Miami, and Southern Florida. Would love to connect and help in anyway I can. 

@Karl Hinkel It's ironic that you represent multifamily buyers from Ohio who are looking to venture into this market when majority of the investors here are looking to the Midwest and places like Ohio since deals are slim in this area. Out of curiosity, why the shift from a place with great cash flow to a much more expensive and competitive market? 

@Brian Garrett we represent buyers from all over the country, and are looking to expand outside of the Ohio area. We have other markets we are looking into, but Florida is attractive to us and have found that some investors we are working with have strong interest in the South Florida market. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you