New Member from Spring Branch, Texas

6 Replies

Hello all! I am new to Bigger Pockets and to real estate investment industry. I am from Spring Branch, Texas and want to become an expert in this field. Please feel free to share your knowledge, any recommendations, and advice. I look forward to being an active member and networking with you all!

Thanks,

Brianne Magott

Welcome to BP Brianne Magott ! This site is absolutely loaded with info. I first found them via their videos and podcasts then joined the site. Just started reading one of their books as well.

San Antonio is one of the areas I’m looking at sometime in the semi-near future.

What types of properties and markets are you interested in?

Welcome to BP! This is an awesome community. I would suggest going through the podcast to have an idea of what interests you then look for more information on BP through forums, blogs, & asking. If you want to dig deeper into the details once you have the fundamentals down, find some books to study & start running the numbers on properties using the BP Calculators!

I'm new to the industry as well. I'm an agent in California & an inspiring investor. What I laid out for you was my path in a way. & I haven't stopped its a continuous journey. Enjoy the process, don't focus on the results, focus on the process & the process will get you the results. 

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I love helping people out

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you