Votes
Christie Macias
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Votes |
New to investing and excited to learn!

Christie Macias
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Posted Jul 7 2018, 07:44
Greetings BP community! My name is Christie and I live in one of the more expensive real estate communities, Santa Barbara, CA where a tear down can be over a million dollars. 😩 While it would be fun to flip and hold in my own backyard, it is not financially realistic. Additionally, with all of the fires and debris flow we have had in the past year, I’ve seen a fair amount of real estate and value loss. We had one friend specifically have a 400k loss in property value after the mudslides. That being said, some areas I am interested in looking are as follows: Houston TX Cleveland OH Chicago Il Anyone who has strong connections to people who could help me in these communities, I would love to develop more connections and would love feedback on these specific areas. I have cash to put down on the first property to break into the market and my fantasy is to get a MFP to flip and hold. This way if needed I could stay in one unit while rehabbing. I am thinking either starting with a hard lender or a 203k loan. Anyway, that’s my story! Hope to connect with all of you!!! ☺️

Loading replies...