Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Nathaniel M Cooper
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Hello Chicago!!! New Investor ready to do it big!

Nathaniel M Cooper
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jul 17 2018, 12:34

Greetings BP. My name is Nathaniel Cooper, newbie investor, and I currently reside on the South side of Chicago and i'm looking to network and connect with the many of our successful investors, agents and contractors who want to make some serious money!!! I can't wait to make it to the REI Groups in town and meet you all!

I am a little nervous but my hope is to connect with fellow investors, agents, contractors and buyers and develop long lasting relationships and partnerships with them to grow this business and make some money. 

I'm currently interested in doing Wholesale, Flipping, Rehab while setting up Rentals for passive income in hopes to quit my brutal 9-5 that has taken over my time and social life. I hope I can be a great value to you guys in the process as I think my drive, intelligence, and determination will help us all succeed one way or another.

User Stats

Votes
Satish Subramanian
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jul 17 2018, 14:59

Welcome to BP! I'm curious to see how you go forward. Are you thinking of staying in the South Side with your investments or go somewhere else in city?

Either way, good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Nathaniel M Cooper
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jul 17 2018, 18:21

Thank you. The South Side for sure. I do want to invest outside Chicago. If I find the success I seek, I would like to go back to my second homes Minneapolis and Los Angeles in the future.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Ronan M.
Pro Member
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jul 17 2018, 20:15

Hi @Nathaniel M Cooper I am an investor with properties on the South Side (Grand Crossing, South Shore and Chatham) I am also a licensed Real Estate Agent. Feel free to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you.  I come across some good opportunities on the Southside every now and then. Also you mentioned you might try wholesaling. Keep me in mind if you find any good deals. May have interested parties.  

Best of luck to you.

Second City Real Estate Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nathaniel M Cooper
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jul 17 2018, 22:12

Thank you @Ronan M. I definitely will.