New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Tim Buckingham
Votes |
Maryland IT Guy Ready To Dive In

Tim Buckingham
Posted Jan 10 2019, 18:12

Okay, so I think I have been lurking on these forums long enough. I'm a senior manager and I've been in the IT field for over 20 years and although I have a passion for what I do I'm looking for some passive income sources (I also have engaged in internet/affiliate marketing for the last ten years or so as a side hustle).

I've read, listened to, and watched real estate investing and now I'm ready to get my hands dirty.

-Tim

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Whitcher
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 10 2019, 19:47

Welcome Tim!

Never too late to start - you're in a great community that is always looking to help. 

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Justin Windham
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Replied Jan 11 2019, 13:49

@Tim Buckingham

Welcome to Bigger Pockets, Tim!

You'll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to help respond to your questions. Many members are experts in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate brokerage, wholesaling, flipping, buy and hold, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

There are some pretty cool discounts on various products and services offered as Perks to BP members that you might want to check out: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes