Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Juan Santos
Votes |
Can I invest in Real Estate while truck driving?

Juan Santos
Posted Jan 23 2019, 04:45

Hello, this is my first post as I am looking to become more active on this website. But as the subject says, I am currently a full time truck driver and I am wondering if investing in real estate consistently can be done. Primarily because the more I read books about real estate, the more I notice that it says it will require hours upon hours of work in a given week especially when starting out. That being said, I sometimes wonder how people make the transition while at the same time relying on a paycheck every week to keep up with their necessary expenses. Fortunately, I do have enough money in my savings to cover some months of living expenses but I am definetly not confident enough at the moment to do just that. There are still many questions I have and some things that I don’t understand. I’d love to join a real estate club but I see no listings near me at all on the weekends which is pretty much the only times I have off. The plus side to my job though is that I have a lot of down time to read and look at videos and websites, only that I’m in another state. I am hoping to make connections on this website since I lack the time to do so in person, unless it’s on weekends. Real estate is something I definetly want to do and I do believe I have what it takes. I am excited to be here and look forward to learning more!

Loading replies...