Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Janel York
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
New Investor in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/Saint Paul)

Janel York
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Sep 16 2019, 22:17
Hi everyone. My name is Janel. I live in a northwest suburb of Minneapolis. After spending several years of being a dedicated W2 employee (in engineering and marketing) and a disciplined saver, I want to apply my work ethic and self-discipline to an endeavor that will not only provide me financial freedom, but will also help others. I'm confident I've found that in real estate investing. I'm a total newbie and don't yet have any deals, but my goal is to learn and master wholesaling and to invest in cash flowing multi-family properties in the Saint Paul & Minneapolis areas, and in the Houston and Atlanta areas as well. I've been focused on getting educated by reading several books, listening to podcasts, attending webinars (most of which have been led by Brandon Turner), attending MNREIA meetings and local meetups, and spending many hours on the BP website reading forum posts, articles, and the "Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing". I've already connected with some BP members via this website and look forward to connecting with more of you! Thank you for all I've already learned from your posts and articles. I know it is now time to act! I'm looking forward to learning more and to becoming an active member of the BP community on my way to financial freedom.

Loading replies...