New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Holden Rexius
Votes |
Getting started with none of my own money

Holden Rexius
Posted Nov 15 2019, 14:11

Hey guys I've been a BP member for a couple of months now and have analyzed a lot of deals, listen to the podcasts regularly, and read a lot of the BP books along with many others. This is my first post in the forum, always found it a little intimidating. I live in Gunnison, Colorado (a small college/tourist mountain town) and the real estate prices are high here so it is hard to find a good deal (I am interested in buy and hold). Even with this being the case I have still been able to find deals that work. I am trying to avoid the "analysis paralysis" phase and get a property under contract. I have made a number of offers and now have a seller that is willing to sell at my offered price. My problem is that I don't have the money to get started on my own. I have listened to the podcasts and read books on using Other People's Money and they were very helpful. I was just wondering if anyone has specific things that work for them. I have family I can ask but they are likely only able to fund one or two deals and I would like to continue to grow my portfolio. If you guys have any advice on using OPM. I have no money of my own to use and am more than happy to take on a partner in which case would be the boots on the ground doing all of the work. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Holden Rexius

Loading replies...