Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Asia Mitchell
Votes |
All-In New PG County/Maryland Investor - Looking to Connect!

Asia Mitchell
Posted Nov 16 2019, 15:32

Greetings BP Team!

I am all-in investing into real estate full-time! I live in Maryland, DMV area. I began a career in civil engineering and construction management after graduating 2018. I'm going full-force into REI to gain control over my schedule and life, and to spend more time with my two young children. I plan to begin investing strictly in Maryland, and know as much as I can about policies in my state before venturing into other states.

5-year goal: Generate $1,000,000 annually.

2-year goal: Achieve financial freedom by acquiring enough rental properties to have a cashflow of at least $5000/month (enough cashflow to cover basic personal and operating expenses). 

6-month goal: To build my network of at least 100+ Real Estate Investing professionals, find/create my niche in REI, and profit at least $20,000 from my first deal(s).

Each and everyday goal: Cold call/door knock/drive for dollars for at least 10 potential deals, read 1 new real estate investing book, talk to strangers, connect with other investors, attend REI meetups, and build good habits.

Short-term rentals and multi-family rentals are most interesting to me. Wholesaling single-family homes and commercial property is what drew me into REI. I want to find and develop my niche, and become successful.

I'd love to add value to the DMV market! Please connect with my on my journey to financial freedom! Let me know if my goals are a bit too ambitious, or if you can offer any tips or resources for achieving them and getting started in the DMV. I am committed to living the life I deserve, and am willing to work harder at it for myself than any "job" I've ever had. 

Blessings to you all in all your endeavors!

Loading replies...