Craig Gaydas
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
New BP Member from Central Florida

Craig Gaydas
  • Ocala, FL
Posted Dec 4 2019, 06:28

Howdy BP members,

My name is Craig Gaydas, and I am new to both Bigger Pockets and to REI in general. Just a little bit about me: I have been a supply chain procurement and operations professional for over 20 years involved in every facet of manufacturing from warehousing, to production, to procurement. I actually found this forum via Youtube and after watching just one of Brandon Turner's podcasts I was like "this guy is as wacky as me" so I joined the BP forums. After watching his podcast on how to invest in real estate with little or no money down I immediately signed up as a Pro member.

My wife is taking her real estate agent's exam soon and we hope to begin our real estate investing adventure starting in the Ocala-Gainesville area with flipping and LTR's and eventually branching out to a couple solid STR's in the Destin area where we hope to retire someday. After signing up for Pro we immediately purchased Brandon's book on real estate investing and we are currently searching our market area for opportunities. Hopefully we can even hopefully meet up with a couple BP members via Marion County REIA or the Emerald Coast REIA.

Oh and what do I hope to gain from switching my focus on manufacturing everything from MRI machines, to Airfryers, to Sonic Care toothbrushes and negotiating million dollar deals with Fortune 500 companies? Is it money? Is it fame? Do I want my name on large towers in downtown Manhattan?

Nope, financial freedom. It's time for us to begin our true passion: travel.

PS: Side note about me. I have 6 books published on Amazon. All are fiction...all are ridiculous.

This is Craig, signing off. :)

Loading replies...